My mission is to provide excellent and compassionate care to all my patients, and to help them attain the highest possible level of recovery and independence. In order to fulfill this mission, my goals are to:
1. Deliver prompt service to all patients.
2. Provide safe and aggressive treatment of pain to relieve suffering and improve function.
3. Serve all persons with respect and dignity irrespective of ethnic origin, race, gender, age, social status, ability or religion.
4. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of primary care physicians and network of specialists to benefit patients.
5. Maintain continuing education and give patients the benefit of new treatments and technological advancement.
6. Be sensitive to the needs of the community.
7. Know my limitations and to remember that doctors do not create immortality.